Partnerships Manager, International
Remote, Finland | Remote, UK
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role
Wing is looking for a Partnerships Manager in Europe to join our Strategic Partnerships team to support our growth in the European market. The ideal candidate has a passion for problem solving, is entrepreneurial, highly organized and thrives in a quickly changing environment.
You are highly collaborative, persistent and strategic. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will collaborate cross-functionally to bring on new partners and define processes to help our internal teams and strategic partnerships thrive.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and lead exploratory discussions with potential partners across industries
- Own the partnerships deal process, writing term sheets, collaborating with legal to take contracts through the signature process
- Collaborate cross functionally to structure strategic rollout plans for strategic partners
- Define and create processes to improve our partner engagement and management processes, in collaboration with Partner Success, Operations and Program Management
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years prior work experience in business development or partnerships
- Self-motivated, results driven and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience helping craft and design processes to streamline workflows
- Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Management, Legal, Policy, Finance, Marketing, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven top-tier performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Passion or interest in aviation, last mile delivery, or the gig economy
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.