Total Rewards Manager
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Total Rewards Manager to join our People Team based in Palo Alto, CA or Remote, US. The ideal candidate has demonstrated knowledge of designing and rolling out global compensation and benefits offerings that will keep Wing competitive in the market. They have a passion for fostering a culture of high engagement and high performance, and they’re driven to help Wing achieve our long-term vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage cyclical compensation programs in alignment with our overall performance and rewards philosophy
- Analyze current cash compensation structure and recommend areas of improvement to keep Wing competitive
- Establish equity incentive guidelines across all our locations, including new international markets as Wing expands globally
- Provide data reporting and analytics to stakeholders (on the People team and Leadership team), enabling insights-led business decisions
- Complete reviews of Wing’s leveling procedures to ensure accuracy and equitable outcomes
- Partner with Recruiters on candidate offers, HR Business Partners on employee compensation changes, and other stakeholders to ensure strong governance
- Iterate on our internal recognition programs to align with Wing’s values and keep employees engaged
- Assess additions to current benefits packages to reflect employee needs
- Communicate with key stakeholders and the broader organization on change management when necessary
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all total rewards programs, staying up-to-date on changes in the market and always supporting Wing’s mission and goals
What You’ll Need:
- Experience managing various global compensation, benefits, and rewards programs, ideally in the tech industry
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and handling large sets of data with strong analytical skills
- Experience with pay equity analyses
- Proven experience of handling sensitive data with confidentiality and care
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, having built trusted relationships with leaders and key stakeholders
- Ability to distill compensation and rewards concepts into digestible communications to external candidates and employees
- Experience with change management (have rolled out new programs and updated existing programs)
- Self-driven ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems
- Proficiency with Excel and SQL
*For Colorado Only: Salary range of $120,000 - $129,000 + bonus + Wing equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.