Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Technical Sourcing Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team based in Palo Alto, New York, or Remote. The ideal candidate has a passion for research, talent mapping, and has demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices bringing passive talent into a diverse talent pipeline. You deliver consistent results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You’ll Do:
As a technical sourcing partner you’ll collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to strategize innovative and proven ways to attract software engineering talent. You’ll identify and communicate a plan, engage talent, position Wing as an employer of choice, and present a diverse talent pipeline against robust sourcing goals. You’ll uncover new markets, use tools and research, and identify effective ways to improve the quality of software engineering pipelines. Alongside recruiters, hiring managers and coordinators you’ll build new and existing teams that will reshape the future of delivery.
- Partner with senior engineering leaders, recruiting, and hiring stakeholders to build sustainable solutions to defined DEI objectives.
- Create pipeline management and pipeline strategy development, anticipating and identifying talent needs to align to business goals (OKRs) for Software Engineering teams.
- Source and screen candidates for front end, back end, and specialized software engineering profiles from passive channels inclusive of pipeline representation and process equity.
- Develop solutions to vague and emerging problems to advise clients on talent pools based on long term sourcing goals, staying abreast of business and market trends.
- Use domain expertise, data, and industry knowledge to influence hiring stakeholders, recruiters, and leaders with actionable recommendations.
- Own projects, research, and documentation in support of an emerging sourcing team. Mentor others as appropriate.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Communication, Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years+ sourcing experience (at least 5 yrs in a corporate, non-agency setting)
- 5 years+ sourcing software engineering talent
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, and a team player who values working towards a common goal and wants to make that goal a reality through hands-on work and creativity
- Passion or interest in aviation
- Expertise in sourcing tools, systems, CRMs
- Experience with process documentation, research methodologies, and/or workflow design
- Sourcing embedded software, hardware, or UX talent profiles
For Colorado Only: Salary range of $140,000 - $150,000 + bonus + Wing equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.