Partner Success Manager
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join our Strategic Partnerships team. The ideal candidate has a passion for problem solving, is entrepreneurial, highly organized and thrives in a quickly changing environment.
You are highly collaborative, persistent and strategic. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will collaborate cross-functionally and help define processes to help our internal teams and strategic partnerships thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage signed partners and ensure program impact and effectiveness
- Promote a clear understanding of partner needs, strategies and business goals to grow delivery volumes
- Create strategic plans and be responsible for regular business reviews with partner business teams and senior management
- Own all day to day communication with partners and serve as liaison and escalation point across Wing cross-functional teams including Operations, Marketing, Policy, Finance and Leadership
- Understand and support launches activities and technical/site integrations
- Collaborate with Wing stakeholders to define processes required for successful partner launch and management
- Work with Partner Managers to define and sign amendments and renewals
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years prior work experience in partner success or account management in a B2B/Enterprise environment
- Self-motivated, results driven and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience helping craft and design processes to streamline workflows
- Experience operating within and influencing cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Management, Ops, Legal, Policy, Finance, Marketing, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven top-tier performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Passion or interest in aviation, last mile delivery, or the gig economy
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.