Customer Support Manager
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a bright, kind and goal-oriented Customer Support Manager to join our team in Finland. Reporting to the City Manager in Finland, you will help support the team, defining goals and objectives, evaluating team performance, and giving improvement ideas for our processes and policies with the goal of delivering a seamless and delightful experience for all our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing and triaging incoming customer enquiries
- Documenting and reporting on customer care issues
- Hire and onboard new team members that embody our service values
- Coach, train, develop and inspire a team of customer support representatives to be their best selves to achieve broader company goals and deliver outstanding service in every single customer interaction
- Upholding and improving our customer support policies & overall customer experience together with colleagues (local and global)
- Use data to drive improvement in key business metrics including customer response time, customer satisfaction, agent productivity, and overall contact rate
- Find opportunities to improve products and processes that drive overall efficiency
- Make recommendations to and partner with our operations and engineering teams and other cross-functional partners
- Familiarity with CRM systems and ability to generate development ideas
- Create an exceptional, personalized customer experience by delivering prompt, friendly, and professional support via multiple channels and serve as a role model of our culture of customer love, setting the example for all to follow.
- Assist in delivery zone management
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant experience.
- Min. 2 years of experience leading multi-channel customer support teams
- Experience managing and leading teams with a player coach mentality and demonstrate your ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Have strong planning, organizational and time management skills and can manage changing priorities, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Flexibility on working times, work week Wed-Sun (subject to change)
- Experience with developing customer care policies and reporting standards
- Highly analytical with a strong track record of managing metrics and delivering creative and innovative solutions to business challenges leading with data.
- Have a high attention to detail & quality
- “Roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative partner
- Build strong relationships and navigate through cross-functional discussions to successful outcomes and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Passionate about delighting our customers and delivering a customer experience that wows every time.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.