Talent Operations Manager
Palo Alto, California | Remote, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Recruiting Specialist. The ideal candidate has an operational mindset and strong attention to detail. In this role, you will lead the People team in always holding the highest standards of operational excellence. You’ll report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and largely focus on Recruiting Ops, and you’ll tackle a few other operational spaces as well - and provide support on projects across the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruiting Operations
- Oversee candidate on-boarding system (POBU) & immigration support (BAL)
- Create and manage reporting and dashboards for the Talent Acquisition team and hiring partners
- Facilitate all things Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system (ATS), and act as the subject matter expert - approving roles & offers, general maintenance, process improvements
- Partner with the Legal team to ensure employment compliance on roles and offers - oversee approved offer documents and processes for all Wing entities, Provide operational + technological support for onboarding Wing new hires - manage the new hire background check program, answer first tier Immigration and Benefits Questions and partner with internal Google Mobility and Benefits teams
- Own vendor partnerships for the Recruiting team - DocuSign, CoderPad, Plus Relocation, Greenhouse, Untapped, LinkedIn Recruiter, ByteBoard, etc.
- Further develop our knowledge management systems
- Carryout process mapping to scale efficiently
- Document and streamline our current processes and ensure accuracy over time
- Recruiting Coordination Leadership
- Manage a growing team of Talent Coordinators (currently 2) in order to scale with recruiting volume
- Evolve team SLAs and key metrics
- Empower the team and be committed to Individual Development Plans (IDP) for professional growth
- Develop capacity and alignment plan in order to manage demand and key stakeholders
- HR Ops
- Provide Immigration support - first tier questions and partnering with Google Global Mobility
- Oversee Benefits support - first tier questions and partnering with Google Benefits
- Further develop Data support for HR systems- SCRF, Pez, and Workday
- Partner with HRBP in order to project project management for HR Programs
What you’ll need:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in recruiting operations
- Comfort with and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent detail orientation and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Google POps systems and COE teams
- Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn
For Colorado Only: Salary range of $112,800 - $121,260 + bonus + Wing equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.