Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Global Strategic Partnerships Manager to advance Wing’s UAS Traffic Management products and ecosystem engagement to usher in a new era of aviation. The ideal candidate has experience developing and maintaining relationships with top-tier organizations across the private and public sectors with an extensive technology background.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead complex partnerships across the private and public sectors with key aviation ecosystem partners that enable and safely drive drone industry and regulatory frameworks forward in concert with traditional aviation
- Lead the full partnership and RFP lifecycle from market landscaping and outreach to execution and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop partner strategy and engagement models to advance UTM standards, policy, capabilities, and requirements development
- Monitor industry trends and develop a strong point of view on go-to-market strategies and work to align key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Policy and Regulatory teams to drive industry and government collaboration and consensus-building efforts for global ecosystem strategies
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years relevant experience in international environments
- Extensive government contracting and procurement experience
- Proven ability to negotiate complex contracts and RFPs
- Strong communication and presentation skills to a broad range of stakeholders across internal and external senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally across Policy, Regulatory, Strategy, Operations, PM, Engineering, Legal, and Marketing
- Experience in Europe and fluency in either French or German
- Expertise in the UAS domain including strong understanding of UAS Concept of Operations, UTM frameworks and industry or expertise in the aviation industry
- Experience in launching and/or licensing products and partnerships in a regulated environment, particularly B2B API products
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.