Senior Customer Experience Manager - Process and Tools
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an uncrewed traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Senior Customer Experience Manager - Process and Tools to join our Operations team.. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things mobile, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices bringing native mobile apps to market, and the ability to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team. In this role, you’ll be creating global customer experience strategies and implementation for Wing's growing global business including architecture, performance indicators, infrastructure and tools, resourcing, and standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead planning and execution of the Wing's overall long-term Customer Experience strategy
- Collaborate with regional customer experience teams to maximize global coordination while accommodating regional needs
- Partner with marketing, sales, and operations to ensure successful strategies, optimization, and evaluation
- Drive process improvements to ensure scalability, accuracy, standards, and data integrity
- Identify tooling gaps, recommend solutions and Implement scalable Cx tools that supports existing operations as well paves the way for future growth
- Develop and implement training and quality assurance programs
- Act as liaison between the customer service and other teams and with like groups with our partners
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback and insights and share back across the organization
- Flexibility in working hours is needed as key stakeholders are in various time zones including US, Australia, and Europe
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of customer experience; 3+ years of managing and developing customer service operations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to translate customer needs into application and operational requirements
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of commercial processes, market landscape and customer segments
- Demonstrated ability to influence, lead and think strategically; able to work equally well with quantitative and qualitative data sources to provide data-driven solutions
- Adaptable; enjoys working in fast paced environment
- Accountable for Customer Service operations supporting Digital, Social and Shops
- Ability to draft a budget that includes people, processes and technology impacts
- Experience with project management, demonstrating managerial planning and prioritization
- Ability to lead and hold accountable direct reports and influence cross functional teams
For Colorado Only: Salary range of $154,000 - $166,000 + bonus + Wing equity + benefits.
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.