Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Senior Business Recruiter to join our Talent team. This is a US remote opportunity. As a Senior Business Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of recruiting strategy and execution. In this role, you will partner with business leaders and Talent Researcher to understand key objectives that will enable you to hire the best technical and business talent for each team. You will be responsible for strategic sourcing of passive candidates via industry research, cold calling, complex internet searches and networking, in addition to reviewing and managing inbound candidate flow.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business leaders serve as a subject matter expert around talent for multi disciplinary hiring team(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
- Establish interview kits with hiring teams and develop best practices to optimize the interview process
- Identify talent gaps with business partners and assist in talent planning to establish proactive hiring strategies and proactive pipelining
- Create and execute search strategy to source active/passive candidate pipelines through industry research, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and application. Partner with Talent Researcher to map organizations to identify top talent to achieve hiring initiatives
- Engage with active and passive candidates to create strong relationships to assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role. Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process with a high level of integrity and proactive communication
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and offer negotiations
- Manage ATS and update tracking documentation to track recruiting process in real time
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of recruiting experience of in-house recruiting
- Experience closing candidates and managing compensation packages that include equity components
- Proven ability to thrive and build strong relationships internally/externally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience working in a high growth start-up
- Prior e-Commerce or Consumer Technology business
- Experience developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands
- A track record of personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.