Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team. This is a US remote opportunity. As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of recruiting execution. In this role, you will partner with business leaders to understand key objectives that will enable you to hire the best technical talent for each team. You will be responsible for strategic sourcing of passive candidates via industry research, cold calling, complex internet searches and networking, in addition to reviewing and managing inbound candidate flow.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business leaders and serve as a subject matter expert around talent for technical functional team(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
- Create and execute search strategy to source active/passive candidate pipelines through industry research, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and application
- Engage with active and passive candidates to create strong relationships to assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role. Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process with a high level of integrity and proactive communication
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and offer negotiations
- Manage ATS and update tracking documentation to track recruiting process in real time
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of recruiting experience of inhouse recruiting with a high growth startup
- Experience closing candidates and managing compensation packages that include equity components
- Proven ability to thrive and build strong relationships internally/externally in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Prior e-Commerce or Consumer Technology business
- Experience developing recommendations, implementing solutions and designing creative recruiting strategies as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands
- A track record of personal accountability, work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.