Account Management Lead
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for an Account Management Lead to join our Operations team based remotely in the United States or Australia. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things mobile, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices bringing native mobile apps to market, and the ability to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategic plans to ensure that their specific account delivers benefits and capabilities to fulfill organizational goals
- Manage account relationship and act as the key escalation point for all product programs, projects and operational performance issues
- Manage the process to ensure Customers expectations are clearly defined, understood and communicated across various Wing functions
- Work with Technical and Operations teams to ensure the appropriate Project/ Program Managers and resources are assigned and utilized
- Build user-interfaces that bring Wing’s drone delivery product to the real world
- Work closely with the team in forecasting and achieving targeted growth.
- Facilitate collaborative communication between all functional areas within a location / business group/cross functional organization
- Define priorities of market and technology needs that will help strengthen market penetration.
- This role will require a heavy amount of national and international travel to new sites.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Account Management experience of 10+ years in fast moving consumer goods industry
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate across multiple functions, up and down the organization, and externally with partners
- Ability to work with and influence product and engineering teams
- Passion or interest in aviation
- Large-scale program and project management in a technology environment
- Experience creating process and mechanism to optimize partner post launch experience
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.