Associate Contracts Manager
Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for an Associate Contracts Manager to join our Legal team based in Palo Alto, California. The ideal candidate is passionate about aviation and consumer delivery; empowering successful global partnerships; delivering strategic results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with internal clients and external parties to understand, negotiate, draft and process low-risk and low-complexity commercial agreements
- Communicate policies and processes to internal clients and support various workflows
- Assist internal clients in understanding and obtaining approvals and signatures for contracts
- Work with internal counsel to assist with and gain exposure to more complex agreements
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Solid understanding of the contract life cycle
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to own multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Exemplary communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proven facility with bespoke and out-of-the-box third party systems and tools
- Operate with respect, desire to collaborate, communicate and work across time zones to get the best outcome for the company
- Ability to quickly and succinctly summarize and communicate critical business blockers and to adapt presentation based on audience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a law firm or in-house environment
- Team player; willing to help out other team members as necessary while promoting positive morale
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.