Real Estate, Sourcing Manager
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible to manage the end to end lifecycle with real estate partners and suppliers. As a Real Estate Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for site planning, scouting and acquisition, communication with land and property owners, due diligence, site development, entitlements, strategic partnering with developers, investors and other stakeholders, negotiation of transaction documents and related functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify requirements for real estate and build strategy how to meet these objectives
- Identify options and initiate communication with property owners, developers and local brokers. Oversee communication with 3rd party to manage execution of leases
- Negotiate commercial contract issues, coordinate administration of agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, construction and improvement, etc.
- Administer contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of long- and short-term objectives to ensure that programs and efforts are directed toward achieving company goals
- Participate in the development of goals and budgets for area of responsibility
- Supervise the transaction team while aligning around and meeting KPIs and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Identifies third-party brokers to provide real estate services in specific markets and builds strong relationships with them
- Maintains and interprets local market data for real estate
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in sourcing/procurement and Real Estate experience
- Top-notch analytical/negotiation skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail oriented thinking
- Tenacious problem solving & issue resolution skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence across multiple functional teams
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Excellent communicators, capable of working in multinational environments, driven and motivated by accomplishing extraordinary objective
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.