Administrative Business Partner
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for an organized and self-motivated Administrative Business Partner (ABP) to join our team based in Palo Alto. You will be at the heart of our business operations and activities and keep your executive & their teams moving forward. In order to be successful, you will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where priorities are constantly shifting and evolving. This position requires resourcefulness, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and use strong judgement when making decisions. You’ll anticipate the needs of your executives and help them stay productive and effective by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You’ll move quickly with Wing’s business and use that business expertise to strategically support your executive & their team's priorities. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions - internally and externally.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks in a timely manner while maintaining careful attention to detail, including proactive calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports and meeting organizational deadlines.
- Contribute to help with the production of team meetings including but not limited to gathering and sending pre-read materials, taking notes & tracking action items.
- Support Wing’s culture including planning, managing, and executing team and company wide offsites, events and activities.
- Collaborate closely with the A/EBP team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
- Establish new and improve existing administrative processes
- Coordinate between multiple offices, time zones and remote teams.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a lead for and manager of medium to large scale projects.
- Support the on-boarding experience and process for new team members across your executive’s org.
What You’ll Need
- Strong experience directly supporting multiple executives
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is rapidly changing and navigate ambiguity with minimal guidance
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize tasks as needed.
- Experience working in a constantly changing environment who is flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
- Interest in optimizing & streamlining processes
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Strong ability to handle sensitive information and situations with care and confidence
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- 5+ years of administrative experience at a quickly-scaling company
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.