Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing Program Management group. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing a set of recurring tasks in support of several program management cadences. The right person for this role will be process-minded and will help to find efficiency in the way we do things through process improvement and automation.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather the status of the portfolio from all Programs on a weekly and monthly basis and prepare materials for larger Business Health (KPI Meetings), Milestone Meetings and Program Review forums; circulate pre-briefs ahead of each meeting, capture key decisions during the conversation, and monitor the completion action items, following up as needed
- Manage the agenda for Change Review Board and Change Control Board forums respectively, generating approval workflows for new changes through their lifecycle
- Assist Program Managers and their cross-functional stakeholders iterate on existing processes, introduce new processes, develop playbooks, and find clever ways to introduce small automations to drive efficiency across the business
- Assist with annual planning and OKR scoring, helping to take new work through project intake, resource identification, and budgeting processes respectively
- Provide support as required to Program Managers overseeing larger, multi-dimensional, or longer time horizon projects by owning and managing delivery of a specific set of tasks
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation development skills
- Highly organized with a genuine interest in task and reporting management
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets skills (e.g., vlookups, macros, & scripts)
- Experience handling reports and working with dashboards
- Experience with Asana, Smartsheets, or equivalent project management software
- Experience with Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or equivalent interactive visualization and business intelligence tool
- Experience using Google Apps Script to automate manual tasks
- SQL skills
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.