Program Manager, Partner Integration
Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for an experienced Program Manager to support the integration of our delivery service with strategic partners. You’ll work cross-functionally within Wing, and externally with our partners, to deliver on our commitments. The right person will have a track record managing a project schedule, identifying risks, successfully implementing mitigations, and managing stakeholders with differing needs and interests in a fast paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own productive internal relationships with Partnerships, Product, Engineering, Legal, Policy, and externally with strategic partners and stakeholders
- Track all aspects of a given project from start to finish, organizing priorities, proactively identifying potential blockers, brainstorming solutions to mitigate, and escalating as appropriate
- Coordinate the definition of projects and implementation of processes, helping Wing and its partners achieve our collective goals, safely
- Lead the development and iteration of playbooks that help to make integration efforts predictable and repeatable
- Act as an agent of change, continually helping your partners and stakeholders find clarity and reinvent processes as the business scales
- Own and manage goal-setting for a given team unit, helping to evaluate success criteria and to facilitate estimation and prioritization
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years managing complex projects, operational deployments or launches
- Experience in a customer-facing or partnerships capacity
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and strong analytical skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate across multiple functions, up and down the organization, and externally with partners
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.