SAP & Special projects TPM
Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is an Alphabet company that offers drone delivery as a safer, faster, and cleaner alternative to pickup or delivery by road. Today, Wing delivers food, medicine, and other supplies directly to homes on three continents, including two national capitals, with tens of thousands of flights to customers in the United States, Finland, and Australia. In addition, Wing is demonstrating traffic management technology to help all drone operators share the skies. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company and the first drone Air Carrier certified in the United States.
About the Role:
This SAP Analyst role will be in a NPI/Development Organization. This will include regular interaction with Engineering, Supply Chain Operations and other disciplines within the company and with external partners. Attention to detail is essential. This is a hands-on position and will require significant systems level experience in SAP. Having good people skills and the ability to communicate in a cross-functional organizational setup are essential.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the Program management of SAP activities related to the development and successful release of Wing Subsystems
- Work closely with Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Organization to ensure adoption and seamless collaboration across all project areas and business functions. The role will ensure continuous collaboration with Alphabet teams, ensure process changes and transitions are accurately documented and communicated to our partners and stakeholders.
- Manage the creation and processing of POs, Logistics, Stock Transfer Orders by applying best practices of ERP Systems that can help us leverage the complete functionality of SAP.
- Assist in training end users on SAP.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
- 5 years of industry experience in one or more of the following fields: ERP Systems, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Shipping and Logistics and Master Data Management.
- 5 years of experience with ERP software
- Program Management Experience with a proven track record of successful implementation in a matrix environment.
- Passion or interest in aviation. Experience working on hardware products defining ERP structures.
- Proven track record of implementing ERP related best practices in Purchasing, Material Management and Finance.
- Capability to think strategically, balancing a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions.
- Strong computer applications skills and excellent attention to detail; quick learner with creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- An excellent communicator of project requirements and schedules
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.