Product Manager Lead, Wing Marketplace Apps
Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
As Product Manager Lead for Wing Apps, you will provide the vision, strategy and execution roadmap for Wing’s marketplace and merchant apps, delivering an overall amazing customer experience
The successful candidate will have a broad, diverse portfolio of products for consumers and businesses that reach customers, globally. They will have experience bringing new products to market, as well as, scaling and optimizing more mature products. They will easily traverse the realms of business, technology and design and be able to rapidly simplify complex topics and communicate effectively at all organizational levels. They will have deep experience leading and developing high performing teams especially working in native iOS and Android environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Define strategy and key features for Wing consumer and merchant facing apps
- Guide the engineering team on functional and technical requirements, formulating, defining system scope, integration requirements, and objectives
- Define the Product Roadmap aligned to vision, strategy and goals
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders (regulatory, comms, operations) to manage dependencies, risk and tight schedules as this new drone drone industry begins to take shape
- Provide opportunities to hear from customers, partners & internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years experience in product development within E-Commerce software and services
- Proven experience working with developer platforms,ecosystems and strategic partners through technical integrations
- Experience working with multi-sided marketplaces, being sensitive to business goals, commercial terms with partners, data privacy, and building brand
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative spirit and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with transportation, delivery, on-demand services
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.