Head of Strategic Partnerships
Palo Alto, California, United States
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to lead our global partnerships efforts. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and maintaining commercial relationships with top tier companies and executives, negotiating commercial contracts and deep understanding of technology. The role is based in Palo Alto and requires travel as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute go-to market plan initiatives for key partners
- Represent Wing and become go-to person for partners’ executive team
- Collaborate cross functionally to deliver on key objectives from the partners
- Negotiate key commercial, IP, real estate and engagement terms
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years experience in managing partnerships / BD
- Experience in launching products and technologies
- Proven ability to negotiate complex contracts with large companies
- Familiarity with logistic and pharma space
- Experience in pre revenue to revenue partnerships
- Excellent cross-functional engagement
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with platform and ecosystem plays (cloud computing, 3-sided marketplaces, etc)
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.